If you plan on installing your new vinyl flooring at a later date, please handle the boxes with care – and do this:
1. Store indoors, protected from the elements.
2. Store on a dry, level surface.
3. Store flat (never vertically).
4. Never store in an outdoor shed.
5. Avoid extreme hot or cold temperatures.
IMPORTANT: Before installation, vinyl flooring must acclimate to the home where it will be placed.
We recommend doing this for at least 48 hours. During this time, the flooring materials need to adjust to the room’s temperature, humidity levels and subfloor. It’s a simple step, yet so important. It ensures your flooring will perform as promised and hold its beauty for many years to come.