Here’s what seasoned flooring installers do. Before starting the job, they lay out several planks on the floor, so they can see how the flooring would look in a variety of directions.
Be creative with your installation. Try these patterns:
The random look.
• Install in staggered pattern
A contrasting look.
• Lay planks diagonally at a 45-degree angle
Create the illusion of a longer space.
• Lay planks parallel to the longest wall in the installation area
Sound-Tec series with RapidLock.
• Planks install together with fewer transition moldings
(These connect seamlessly on the long edges only).
• Match Sound-Tec with Sound-Tec Tile for a seamless transition
Combines the look of wood with stone.
• Install Glue Down or InstaGrip in a herringbone or Chevron pattern
Try different combinations. It’s all a matter of taste.