Here’s what seasoned flooring installers do. Before starting the job, they lay out several planks on the floor, so they can see how the flooring would look in a variety of directions. Be creative with your installation. Try these patterns: The random look.
• Install in staggered pattern A contrasting look.
• Lay planks diagonally at a 45-degree angle Create the illusion of a longer space.
• Lay planks parallel to the longest wall in the installation area Sound-Tec series with RapidLock.
• Planks install together with fewer transition moldings
(These connect seamlessly on the long edges only).
• Install GlueDown or InstaGrip in a herringbone or Chevron pattern Try different combinations. It’s all a matter of taste.